Monday, December 13, 2010

back to winter

hej everybody, just wanted to let you quickly know that I safely arrived back to snowy and cold Bern yesterday. Costa Rica has been wonderful and I just got into the mood for some serious travelling... It was a real outdoor and adventure trip, but I enjoyed every minute of it! However, I have to admit that I was happy putting on some dry clothes that smell well yesterday after arriving back home :)

Looking forward to share tales and photos of volcanos, rainforests, wildlife, wonderful beaches, some flying action and delicious food. Hope you will enjoy!*

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back, sweetie and I cant wait to see all the new photos and read about your amazing stories:) Happy Monday and have a great day

    Kisses

    Ps: I am hosting a beautiful home decor GIVEAWAY later today, just in time for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss wintertime. It's "summertime" all year long here in Singapore.

    Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your photos - Central America is high on my list of places to visit. Snowing here today in Berlin, a rude shock to the system after sunny Oz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome home to COLD switzerland!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails