Monday, November 8, 2010

picture postcards from ...

I used to buy nice and creative postcards from places that I visit, but recently I started to take pictures of postcards that I like! Here a sneak preview to my growing collection - take a guess where they are from!









I will be leaving for my long vacation in Costa Rica in exactly two weeks and I am facing a lot of stress work- and vacation-planning-related. First one sucks, second one is fun!

I am already preparing some posts for you to read while I enjoying the sun, surf, volacanos and jungles of Costa Rica!! If anyone of you has been to Costa Rica, please fill me in!


Copyright all on me.

8 comments:

  1. This is such a cool way to capture a cities essence and feel. Awesome collection of Berlin postcards too! Have fun in Costa Rica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, so jealous of your upcoming trip, but SOOO excited to see your pictures :) And these postcards are so great - I looove them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea to take photos of postcards:)
    Love them...Hope it wont be too stressfull at work and I am so excited for your trip
    Kisses,sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooooo jealous! I have akways wanted to go to Costa Rica! Can't wait to see your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. where in costa rica are you going? you should check out our old blog posts here: http://sending-postcards.blogspot.com/search/label/COSTA%20RICA

    there might be something you're interested in. costa rica was one of my favorite spots. you're going to have so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love postcards, & these photos of them.

    Hope the stress from work cools down soon.

    I'm getting excited for your costa rica trip. cannot wait to see your pictures from that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great postcards and shots! Have a great time in Costa Rica!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great idea! postcards always look better in groups, too :) good luck prepping for your trip...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails