Tuesday, November 9, 2010

2011 calender love

Each year around this time I start my hunt for calenders! I always have at least three calenders in my apartment, sometimes even more. So today I stumbled upon the amazing blog decor8 and there I found the most beautiful calenders I have seen in a long time. I am so excited!

I have selected my favorites (see below) - now I just need to decide which ones to order!


2011 Paris Poster Calender by littlebrownpen



The tree calender by photographybykarina



The fine arts calender by photographybykarina




2011 calender poster by SweetFineDay



2011 Looseleaf Calender by simplyhue


2011 Fine Art Calender by AmeliaKayPhotography


2011 Desk Calender Daydreams and Fairytales by ChelseaVictoria



2011 Art Calender by jennifersquires



You can find more amazing calenders on decor8

I am definitely planning to also prepare a calender for my family this year, just got so much inspiration, now I just need the time. Guess this has to wait until I am back from vacation. I will keep you posted!

6 comments:

  1. I just got the 2011 Paris Poster Calender by Little Brown Pen and its even more beautiful in person:) I am also a huge calendar fan!
    Kisses,sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the Chelsea Victoria one, it's so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love little brown pen!! These are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, at first I didn't think anything would top the first calendar of Paris (I love Paris!!!), but as I scroll down, I see all these lovely calendars!

    Heehee, I also follow Sweet Fine Day, and their pastries look very enticing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found a few new photographers to go and discover. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails