Thursday, October 7, 2010

athens impressions: part 2

Back to Athens one more time:
After climbing the Akropolis and enjoying the beautiful views across the city, I climbed back down and strolled through the old part of Athens, which is pretty neat and is nowadays the area where all the tourists meet after a hot and steamy day at the Akropolis. Many restaurants and souvenir shops can be found here. I had a nice dinner and then took the bus back to the hotel...

Not much time left in between business meetings, but at least I saw a tiny bit of Athens - that is more then I usually see of my business destinations anyways!













Copyright all on me.

6 comments:

  1. Ohh my....you had me on the first photo...She a stunning place:)
    What is that in the last photo?
    Hugs,sweetie

    ps: I am hosting a really sweet GIVEAWAY, so please join in:) ...I bet you will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! and I love the Bansky?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this makes me want to visit there so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I'm sooo in love with all these Greek pictures, I just love the Greek writing and the head of the god and...and everything!! It's so beautiful.

    Xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness you travel a lot! I have always wanted to go to Greece. The history! The food! The Greeks! I just want to take a big bowl of those olives and sit at the foot of the Akropolis and look out over Athens (though you probably aren't allowed to eat around the Akropolis, right? Oh well, I'm a rebel. haha). :)

    Natalie xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails