Tuesday, October 5, 2010

athens impressions: part 1

Travelling for business normally does not allow me to wander of and do some sightseeing. However, being in Greece this week I managed to sneak of in the Akropolis and have a look around up there. The view on Athens is really breathtaking, it is soooo huge!












I did not have my Canon with me, so all the pictures are shot with my small Sony. I was missing my Canon badly, but carrying it around on long business trips does not really work well.

Copyright all on me.

5 comments:

  1. OMG I am loving those images...You lucky girl:) Glad you had a fun time...Btw: Whats your new destination?...I am loving your travels,sweetie
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go! beautiful photos.

    your job is amazing - can't believe all the places it takes you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures Kristina, I would love to go to Greece - it's one of the places in europe I still haven't made it to and everytime I see pictures I want to do more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible photos. WOW! I am just dying to visit Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even shot with a little Sony, these pictures of Athens are absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails