Monday, September 20, 2010

// foto focus // lycian coast turkey

After a really rainy weekend in Venice (such a shame!!), I need some memories of sunshine, therefore a quick detour to Turkey on this Monday.

I am headed to Helsinki for business tomorrow, so I do not have time for sorting through my Venice pictures in the next couple of days... This will have to wait until next week to be posted!


So this morning I daydreamed myself back to the beautiful Lycian coast in Southern Turkey, where I have been backpacking through this spring. Turkey is an amazing country, with wonderful people and great food - you just need to "escape" the big tourist-all-inclusive-resort-towns and you will see a completely different Turkey.

Doesn´t Kalkan look like a Greek-look-alike?


 


 





//how adorable are these doors??//

 
 

Feeling the sun kissing your skin?


Copyright all on me.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures Kristina - I bought a plate very similar to the ones in your photo when I was in Istanbul last week. Ate off it for the first time when we had friends over for dinner on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...Ohhh...I totally love those images...and the doors are so cool:)...Have fun on your trip and I cant wait to see the Venice photos:)
    Hugs and Happy Monday,darling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful photos!
    http://washingtondcfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous of you living in Switzerland and being in close proximity to such wonderful places!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! thanks for sharing these, we are heading to turkey in January and will have to add this town to our list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ps: I am hosting a sweet GIVEAWAY today :) Hope you will join in :)!!!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Kristina, wonderful pictures.. you must be thrilled to have been in this place and taken such great photos. The light is amazing. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE that blue door! & it looks so much like Greece!

    beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails