Friday, September 3, 2010

fall(ing) skies

This week I spent most parts of my free time after work in the countryside taking photographs and playing around with my new camera. I have the feeling there is still alot to explore and new functions waiting for trial. Looking forward to improve and learn along the way...

My subject of the week was fall(ing) skies - with the new season approaching and the light already changing I thought this would be just in time.













What do you think?

Copyright all on me.

5 comments:

  1. They are beautiful:)It feels like I am sitting there and enjoying the view:)
    The 4th one is my favourite:)

    Kisses,sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! The alps never fail to amaze me. really beautiful photos.

    you picked a great time to do it too - it's been so clear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the results.
    One of the best thing of having a new camera is have to explore how everything works :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL pictures!! and ok...now I have to know your bad cow story that is from experience, dish!!
    viele grusse :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love all of these! great composition. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails