Thursday, September 30, 2010

east coast beauty: cape cod my love

Greetings from Athens - I am currently waiting at the aiport for my flight to Istanbul (looking forward for a late night apple tea and baclava at Taksim square). Besides doing business, I also climbed the Acropolis yesterday, pictures will follow soon.
For now, some tales about the USA. Enjoy* Hope you are all having a nice week!


When I was 16 years old, I lived for one year in California (close to LA) and visited a local highschool. Since then I have always been a complete West Coast girl (okay, for NYC I always made an exception).

Last year however, I found a ticket-deal too good to be true and off we were to Boston and Cape Cod (with a small detour to my beloved NYC).

And - wow - I was very much surprised and totally in love. Beautiful. Charming. Wonderful fresh seafood. Stunning architecture. And picture-perfect America on Cape Cod.

Since then Boston is high on my "where-I-want-to-live" list and I am looking forward to return!

Isn´t Cape Cod amazing?


 

 





Copyright all on me.

6 comments:

  1. OMG...Those images are breathtaking,sweetie

    Kisses

    Ps: I am hosting a great GIVEAWAY today :) Hope you will join in :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well hello!! thanks for visiting my ol blog...these pictures are gorgeous! and you are in athens? jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures...the water looks so fresh and relaxing...love these photos!
    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you - I've always wanted to visit Cape Cod! I stayed at a friend's place in Nahant (about 30 minutes north of Boston) and it has a similar feel and just like you, Boston has been on my -where I want to live- list!

    Enjoy your time in Istanbul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially love that shot going up the steps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And why haven't I been to Cape Cod? The scenery is just splendid...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails