Friday, July 2, 2010

// foto focus // fairy tale in cappadocia

Cappadocia is a fairy tale come true.

Arrive in the town of Goereme and you find yourself in the middle of the fairy-chimney action.
Discover the UNESCO World Hertiage Site of Goreme National Park with the famous rock churches, beautiful valleys such as the love, rose or pigeon valley, mystic underground cities and feast on delicious mezze plates.

The early morning hot air balloon ride is the highlight!

















Copyright on me.

5 comments:

  1. Wow...That city view is magical...I would love to go there one day:) I adore mezze plates but I bet theose taste a whole much better there:)
    Btw: I love your scarf on this photo...Looks beautiful:)
    Kisses and have a fun Friday:)
    Its so hot here today...Ufff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article! Isn't Cappadocia amazing? The landscape is so otherwordly. Turkey is one of my favourite countries to travel in - the food, culture, landscapes and I found the people so welcoming too!
    Cheers, Simone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photography is simply beautiful!

    I'm excited to continue reading, and viewing.

    ~Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are just amazing! Your so lucky to experience such a wonderful place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always dreamed of a hot air balloon ride.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails